Today the kids had some friends over so it was a great opportunity to try out some more old recipes from the 1929 recipe book. I really enjoy these recipes; it's something different than what I normally do for snacks. The Devon Potato Cake was a flop- not that good. It was really dense and heavy. My daughter loved the Bakewell Tart and everyone loved the Cheese Pasties.
This blog highlights books and resources for learning about Chinese history and language for children. I hope it's also an encouragement for other homeschool families who are homeschooling bi-lingually or who want to add in some Chinese history into their homeschool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ladybug Caterpillars and the riverside
We went to a small park along the river close by. There's a long biking/walking trail that we went on. There were so many ladybug cater...
-
I tried out two more recipes yesterday from the old cookbook. The shortbread was really good and surprised me because both recipes for shor...
-
It's almost spring...or feels like it should be! The Spring edition of the Learning Chinese in America magazine is out. You can find it...
-
I tried out two more recipes from the old cookbook. This might be my last post about this old cookbook for a while. I've worked through...
No comments:
Post a Comment