Monday, August 5, 2024

Chocolate Taste Testing

Sometime last year I saw a video about chocolate. It was posted by one of my favorite people that post videos on YouTube. I don't know this person, but she seems amazing. She (Anne) has a channel called How To Cook That. I've
watched her channel for several years and last year she had a video about chocolate and single origin chocolate. I knew about single origin coffee from my husband roasting coffee, but didn't know that there was also single origin chocolate. So, I decided to try it out as an experiment. We bought coffee from 3 places: Ethiopia, Brazil, and Belize. They all tasted different; Brazil in particular had a fruity flavor. The kids loved this science experiment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Pressing

The local museum has a day in the year when people can bring in their apples to press into apple cider (apple juice). Today was that day and...