Saturday, August 3, 2024

The County Fair

 We went to the county fair two days ago: the first time Charlie or the kids have ever gone to a fair. The youngest two loved the rides but my oldest son, Jeremiah, didn't. He gets car sick sometimes and one of the rides really did him in. So I walked around the fair with him, seeing all of the exhibits (which is the part I wanted to see anyway). He loved seeing the animals, especially the rabbits and some of the birds they had. I loved seeing some of the arts, crafts, and photography people had done. I told the kids that the rides go from place to place- could they imagine such big things getting packed up onto trucks to travel? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Pressing

The local museum has a day in the year when people can bring in their apples to press into apple cider (apple juice). Today was that day and...