We had to do a last minute trip up to Washington state and back last weekend so we drove up the Oregon coast to get there. It was a trip I had wanted to do anyway because it's such a beautiful drive with lots of places to pull over for views. We also got to visit the Lewis and Clarke national park, where they re-created the winter fort they stayed in all those years ago in northwestern Oregon. We also got to visit a few lighthouses we hadn't seen before in Oregon.
This blog highlights books and resources for learning about Chinese history and language for children. I hope it's also an encouragement for other homeschool families who are homeschooling bi-lingually or who want to add in some Chinese history into their homeschool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Language Learning and Food
We are trying to learn the language here now that we've moved. I can almost read (slowly- but hope to improve!); they have a different ...
-
It's almost spring...or feels like it should be! The Spring edition of the Learning Chinese in America magazine is out. You can find it...
-
I tried out two more recipes yesterday from the old cookbook. The shortbread was really good and surprised me because both recipes for shor...
-
I tried out two more recipes from the old cookbook. This might be my last post about this old cookbook for a while. I've worked through...
No comments:
Post a Comment